Unilever Pureit Marvella RO+UV+MF Water Purifier Water Filter 20L – White and Blue – Free Installation
3 – 9 Days
Delivery Charge: 85 Taka
Enjoy free shipping with Prepaid
Cash on Delivery Available
Return & Warranty
7 Days Returns
Change of mind is not applicable
Product details of Unilever Pureit Marvella RO+UV+MF Water Purifier Water Filter 20L – White and Blue – Free Installation
- No promotional/marketing voucher can be used on this product
- Stylish white device
- Advanced 7-Stage Filtration System
- 100% RO+UV purification
- 8L capacity
- Purification rate: 20 Liters per hour
- Wall-mounted or Table-top installation
- Stage 1st: Pre-Sediment Filter: Removes visible dirt and impurities.
- Stage 2nd:Membrane Protector: Removes chlorine, harmful pesticides, bad taste and odour-causing organic compounds, increasing the life of the RO membrane.
- Stage 3rd:Mini Filter: Filters water further to ensure removal of finer particulate impurities.
- Stage 4th:RO Membrane: Removes dissolved salts, hardness, pesticides and heavy metals like lead and mercury, microbial contaminants like bacteria, virus, protozoa and cysts.
- Stage 5th:UV Chamber: Additional stage of purication that destroys bacteria, virus and parasites.
- Stage 6th:Micro Filtration (MF) Membrane^: Additional stage of purification to further purify water.
- Stage 7th:Post RO Carbon Filter: Acts as a polisher and enhances the taste of purified water.
1. 7.8 to 8.1 under running water conditions
2. Under test condition Input TDS – 750 PPM, Turbidity < 1 NTU, Input pressure – 10 psi, Input Hardness – Upto 300 ppm, Temp. – Room temp.
3. Assumption: 5 membered family needing 20 litres of water every day (4 litres per person per day).
4. For all water contact parts.
5. Permeate flow rate and recovery are based on standard test conditions and may vary depending on input water quality, TDS, pressure and life of Filter elements.
6. Input water quality and TDS content are important determinants of output water quality.
7. If input pressure exceeds 30 PSI, please install a company provided pressure reducing valve at an additional cost.
If the pressure is less than 10 PSI then you need to buy ‘Pressure enhancing pump’ at an additional cost. Device should not be installed in a house where input pressure is greater than 60 PSI.
Post-RO Carbon Filter fitted in the device may need to be changed intermittently at extra cost in case you face smell issues.
Technical specifications are subject to change or improvement without prior notice.
8. In case the TDS is >1000 PPM, a company provided anti-scalant is recommended to be installed This has to be purchased at extra cost.
9. If the iron content in the input water is high, it is recommended to install a company provided iron removal filter at an additional cost.
10. Physical product may vary from the image on the website
Specifications of Unilever Pureit Marvella RO+UV+MF Water Purifier Water Filter 20L – White and Blue – Free Installation
- ModelMarvella RO+UV+MF Water Purifier 20L – White and Blue