OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS ANC Earbuds – Obsidian Black
1 – 7 Days
Delivery Charge: 120 Taka
Enjoy free shipping with Prepaid
Cash on Delivery Available
Return & Warranty
14 Days Returns
Change of mind is not applicable
6 Months Brand Warranty
Product details of OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS ANC Earbuds – Obsidian Black
- Main Features:
- In the Ear
- Wireless Headphones
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 10 m Range
- 20 Hz (Min) – 20 KHz (Max) Frequency Response
- 32 ohm Impedance
- Deep Bass
|Bluetooth||BT 5.2 (Not BLE Audio)|
|Bluetooth Effective Distance||10m|
|Sound Unit||11mm moving coil unit|
|Call Noise Reduction||3 microphone DNN noise reduction algorithm + physical anti-wind noise design|
|Waterproof Level||Headphone body IPSS waterproof and sweatproof; charging box: IPX4|
Buds Z2 Charging
|Charging Port||Headphone: Pogo Pin, Charging Case: Type-C|
|Headphone Input||5V = 0.15 A|
|Charging Box Input||5V = 0.9 A|
|Charging Box Onput||5V = 0.3 A|
|Wireless Charging||Not Supported|
|Rated capacity of charging box||520mAh|
|Battery Headphone battery rated||40mAh capacity|
|Time required to fully charge||0% to 100% in 90 minutes|
|Maximum Playback Time||Full Charged Headset: up to 5h (music playback, noise reduction on), 7h (music playback, Noise reduction off) Fully charged headset: 3 h (talk time) Full battery life: up to 27h (music playback, Noise reduction on); 38h (music playback, noise reduction off)|
The Oneplus Buds Z2 will last up to seven hours on a full charge. It offers a playback time of up to 38 hours with the charging case. It’ll get fully charged in 90 minutes.
Buds Z2 Other Detailed Specs
|Control Method||Press once: play/pause Press twice: next track Press three times: Press and hold the previous track for 1 second to switch the noise control mode, and press and hold for 3 seconds to return to the last connected device. In the phone scenario: Double-click the default to be “answer/end call”, and long press for 3s to reject the call.|
|Wear testing, Whether to support OTA upgrade, Transparent Mode||Support|
|Pairing Popup||Support (China: OAF, overseas: google fast pair)|
|ANC active noise reduction||Support (Hybrid ANC active noise reduction)|
|Noise Reduction Depth||40dB|
|Voice Assistant||Support, support double-click to wake up the voice assistant|
|Number of Microphones||3|
|a||98 dB (Type 4128); 102dB (india version)|
|Status Indicator||Red Light: low battery; white light: pairing; green light: sufficient battery|
|Microphone Sensitivity||– 38dB (+-2dB)|
Oneplus Buds Z2 True Wireless Earbuds
- Buds Z2 will be the 3 microphones used for active noise reduction and an improved design that handles wind better.
- The headphones are protected against water and sweat having IP55 certification while the charging box gets IPX4.
- The buds will support Bluetooth 5.2 but no advanced audio streaming codecs so they will rely on basic AAC and SBC.
- The sound is produced by 11mm drivers.
- Each bud sports 40mAh battery while the case carries another 520 mAh cell.
- The charging time of the box from 0 to 100% is 90 minutes and the total play time goes up to 27h with the noise-canceling turned on or 38h without it.
- Without the case, the buds get a respectable 5h play time with ANC on and 7h with ANC switched off. That’s a significant bump over last year’s Buds Z that capped at 5 hours.
- The case itself charges over USB-C, of course, but doesn’t support wireless charging. Each bud weighs just 4.6g while the box goes up to 42g depending on the color, which is either Night Black or Day White.
Specifications of OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS ANC Earbuds – Obsidian Black